LOVE FOR WOODS
We have a deep respect, understanding and reverence for wood, which is translated into the furniture we build.
This renewable material, with its versatility and aesthetics, emanates a vibe that is both modern and timeless. The natural strength and tenacity of solid wood make it a durable and value-driven solution for all spaces. We work with Walnut, Oak, Ash, Maple in addition to Mango, Sheesham and Beech, among others, which have been responsibly sourced. Selected by virtue of color, hardness, grain patterns and workability, it offers endless design possibilities that are unique and beautiful, just like the wood.
We use a variety of finishes that add numerous desirable characteristics to wood and give it an enhanced appearance. We also work with a range of processes, like staining and gloss, to develop a decorative effect to the furniture pieces, that make them distinct and attractive. A choice can be made from a variety of finishes, natural, warm rich, walnut, deep walnut, whitewash, grey, gold, silver, cafe, honey and grey whitewash, as per individual preference.
WHAT ARE THE PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS?
Daily care and maintenance
- Clean surfaces with a clean, dry or slightly damp cloth, but do not use detergents
- Use a soft lint-free cloth to gently dust your furniture
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use silicon or spray polishes as they may leave a residue on the surface of the furniture
- Do not place very hot or very cold items on surfaces unless adequately thick table mats are used to prevent such items from coming into contact with the surface
- Remove liquid spills promptly
Occasional care and maintenance - every 3 months
- Because this range is hand lacquered we recommend the use of natural beeswax
- Apply a small amount over the furniture and buff with a clean lint-free cloth. This will bring your piece back to its natural beauty
- Care must be taken not to use too much of this product and any excess must be removed with a dry cloth
General care and maintenance
- Keep away from direct sunlight and avoid above average room temperatures or extreme changes in temperature
- If drawers are sticking or gaps appear in joints, check the level of humidity in the room where the furniture is
- If the room is too dry the furniture may warp, twist or split
- Please refrain from placing this range in conservatories or rooms with underfloor heating
- Please protect wooden floors by placing protective wooden felt pads on the bottom of your furniture legs
- Leave a 3cm gap behind any taller pieces to allow the air to circulate
- Protect surfaces with coasters or mats from hot dishes. Wipe up spills immediately. Do place a mat or pad under paper if you are writing.
Wood veneer is essentially thin slices of timber spliced from the tree trunk which is then stitched and pasted onto different surfaces to give the appearance of natural wood, without the imperfections. These surfaces are maintained much the same way as described above.
Never drag furniture when moving it; always lift it!
- Please do not drag or push your furniture. This may cause the piece to become unstable. Each piece has a recommended minimum person handling label; please follow this advice carefully
- Do not rock or stand on chairs